Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Blog Post that You Need to Read

I didn't write the post I'm about to link this blog to, but it is something that absolutely needs to be read.

I would like to think that any decent human being would do all that they can to help out a victim of domestic abuse, but many people don't seem to understand exactly what that entails. We would like to think that it's a simple matter of giving the abuse victim a place to stay or to help them escape a bad situation, but it's not that simple. Without going into any concrete details, I'll just say that this is something my wife and I are learning about first-hand.

Fortunately, my wonderful wife wrote this handy guide to providing assistance and shelter to a victim of abuse. It's kind of a long post, but I would encourage everybody to read it. You can find it here


No comments:

Post a Comment